2nd Annual Genome Editing USA Congress, 2nd Annual Advances in Transgenic Technology USA Congress, Synthetic Biology USA Congress
Date/Time: May 10, 2018 - May 11, 2018, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Over 300 delegates representing leading research & academic institutions and clinical research institutions in the USA, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe
Genome Editing USA 2018 Congress
Over 20 presentations dedicated to genome editing technologies and the applications of genome editing in a range of therapeutic areas, including CNS disease, oncology and genetic disorders. The Congress will also address the key updates in drug discovery and development, including bioinformatics and target identification.
3 interactive streams:
- Genome Editing Techniques
- Therapeutic Applications of Genome Editing
- Drug Discovery & Development Applications
Advances in Transgenic Technology USA 2018 Congress
Over 20 presentations focused on key issues in transgenic technologies including in-vivo CRISPR genome editing, translational applications using various animal models and transgenic models of oncology, cardiovascular disease, and metabolic disorders.
2 interactive streams:
- Technical Advances in Transgenic Genome Editing
- Transgenic Models of Disease and Therapeutic Applications
Synthetic Biology USA 2018 Congress
Over 20 presentations dedicated to advances in Synthetic Biology explaining recent tool developments as well as their therapeutic and diagnostic applications.
Featuring sessions focusing on:
- CRISPR-based Synthetic Biology tools
- Genetic Circuits and Regulation
- Developments in DNA Assembly
- Viral Vector Engineering for Gene Therapy
- In Vivo Biosensors
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities