AAPS (American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists)
Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC United States
November 04, 2018 - November 07, 2018 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AAPS PharmSci 360 will combine all the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a small niche gathering.
- Five robust tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences
- Dynamic Solution Center floor divided into neighborhoods that mirror the tracks
- Hundreds of exhibitors with dozens of additional learning opportunities
- Thousands of scientific posters featuring the latest, most innovative research in the field
- 7,000 attendees from around the globe including the best minds in the business
- Indispensable career development sessions for managers and administrators
- Unlimited networking opportunities to build on existing relationships and grow new ones
Each track will be split equally between chemical and biomolecule areas, resulting in 10 sub-tracks that will cover many of the areas making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
- Preclinical Development
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Manufacturing and Bioprocessing
- Formulation and Quality
Respiratory Drug Delivery ( RDD®)
Grand Hyatt Kochi, Kerala, Kochi India
November 14, 2018 - November 16, 2018 9:30 am
Jointly organized by RDD Online and Aptar Pharma, RDD Asia 2018 represents the extension of US and European RDD meetings into one of the world’s prominent emerging markets and hotbed of inhaler development.
Preliminary RDD Asia 2018 topics will include:
- Global Regulation of Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products
- New Therapeutic Opportunities
- Generic Product Development
- Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies
- Current Issues in Inhaled and Nasal Product Testing
The meeting format will include:
- Speakers addressing a blend of contemporary issues and essential background relating to pMDIs, DPIs, nebulizers, nasal sprays and emerging aerosol delivery platforms. Discussions will include generic product development, new therapeutic opportunities, progress in drug development, novel in vivo and in vitro test methods and regulatory science.
- Scientific Poster Session and Technology Exhibition in which device and equipment designers and component suppliers will present their latest innovations alongside scientific posters from the international aerosol community.
- Workshop Sessions featuring practical and interactive demonstrations of new technologies, products and services.
- Networking opportunities and events
Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD®)
Estoril Congress Center, Lisbon, Estoril Portugal
May 07, 2019 - May 10, 2019 9:30 am
The meeting format will include:
- In-depth discussions of the developing issues surrounding aerosol drug delivery including new therapeutic opportunities and drug design technologies, progress in drug development alongside novel in vitro and in vivo testing methods, regulatory science … and much more.
- Scientific Poster Sessions covering all aspects of regulatory science, formulation development, new research methods and advanced drug delivery technologies.
- Technology Exhibition in which excipient, device and equipment designers, plus component and service suppliers present their latest developments in a table top format.
- Workshop Sessions, selected by delegates, featuring practical and interactive demonstrations of innovative technologies, products and services.
- Networking Opportunities Events are structured to enable you to squeeze maximum value from RDD Europe 2019. Many participants use RDD to sharpen their ideas and meet new business partners.