Technology Catalysts International (TCI) is a multinational consulting firm looking for a highly qualified individual with a science background and strong analytical and critical thinking, technical writing, oral communication, and research skills for the Research Analyst position in our Drug Delivery/Pharmaceuticals Department.
TCI’s areas of expertise include technology assessments, business intelligence, establishing technology licensing opportunities, and identifying and understanding drug delivery market trends. The Drug Delivery/Pharmaceuticals department specializes in identifying and assessing novel and emerging drug delivery technologies. The ideal candidate should be a high-energy, strategic thinker who will build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to heighten the impact of research findings.
This is a full-time desk research position, no laboratory work involved.
In this role, you will:
- Retrieve, analyze, and interpret research information regarding client-submitted inquiries
- Participate in high-level, customized consulting projects for pharmaceutical clients
- Conduct primary and secondary research on the pharmaceutical and drug delivery industries
- Monitor licensing agreements, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions in the drug delivery industry
- Conduct primary interviews with TCI contacts, industry experts, and key opinion leaders to gather information for client reports and gain insight into overall market trends
- Some travel required (15-20% travel)
The salary for this position is between $36,000 and $45,000 based on the applicant’s qualifications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degrees in biological, physical, or chemical sciences, engineering, or related degree, excluding social sciences (Master's degree preferred)
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience; pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize among multiple projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word