Technology Catalysts International (TCI) is a multinational consulting firm looking for a highly qualified individual with a science background and strong analytical and critical thinking, technical writing, oral communication, and research skills for a part-time Technical Writer position within the company.
TCI’s areas of expertise include technology assessments, business intelligence, establishing technology licensing opportunities, and identifying and understanding market trends in the pharmaceutical and consumer care industries. The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated technical writer that can produce a written report on a specific product, market, or therapeutic area.
This is a part-time desk research position, no laboratory work is involved.
In this role, you will:
- Retrieve, analyze, and interpret research information in a specific product, market, or therapeutic area
- Conduct primary and secondary research on specific areas in the pharmaceutical, drug delivery, and/or consumer care industries
- Write technical business reviews on areas identified as hot topics
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience; pharmaceutical or consumer care industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in biological, physical, or chemical sciences, engineering, or related degree is required (excluding social sciences); Master’s degree or Ph.D preferred
- Proficient technical writing skills
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coordinate with different departments
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office