Advanced materials refer to all new materials and modifications to existing materials to obtain superior performance in one or more characteristics that are critical for the application under consideration. Using this definition, there many materials that can be classified as an advanced material. Technology Catalysts has focused on those materials that provide added value to the pharmaceutical and consumer care industries.
This focus provides companies with assistance in answering questions such as:
- How can I get a pharmaceutical company to use my excipient?
- What is the market for specialized excipients?
- What attributes are needed to supply polymers to the pharmaceutical industry?
- Where is the consumer care industry going in terms of innovations?
- What new materials are being developed and how will that affect my products?