Ask TCI Any Question
September 5, 2017
Ask TCI Any Question (ATAQ) is a specialized information service designed to protect a client’s anonymity while providing unpublished, difficult-to-get, non-confidential information. ATAQ is designed to go beyond database searches, the information from which is frequently incomplete, inaccurate, or not timely.
Examples of ATAQ requests include, but are not limited to:
- Competitor product information, research projects, and positioning
- New technology development monitoring
- Samples of newly launched products
- Identification of existing regulatory status for APIs and marketed products
- Current development status of pharmaceutical compounds
Client requests are handled by staff specialists with access to worldwide resources and contacts. The service allows a client’s request to be billed in units of time. Each month the client is provided with an activity report.
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Research
Telephone: (703) 531-0266
Facsimile: (703) 237-0042
E-mail: Melissa Law