17th Annual Global Bioproduction Summit
Date/Time: February 05, 2018 - February 06, 2018, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
After 15 years in Europe, the Global Bioproduction Summit moved to it’s new home of San Diego in 2016.
The Bioproduction Summit delves deep into the world of biological production. Here you’ll find solutions to the most critical challenges in R&D, upstream, downstream and manufacturing excellence.
Industry gurus, technology leaders and innovating academics will deliver the latest thinking on how to increase yields, meet regulations and reduce costs.
Key topics on the agenda include purification, single use systems, tech transfer, ADCs, PAT, biosimilars, automation, continuous processing, lean and cell culture technologies.
This summit is for you if you are interested in…
- Creating hybrid facilities of the future by balancing the costs and benefits of stainless and disposable systems
- Keeping costs down and guaranteeing quality by incorporating the latest technologies
- Ensuring compliance with the latest ever evolving regulations
- Moving towards continuous manufacturing by bringing downstream up to speed with upstream advances
- Avoiding contamination with effective site policies and cleaning validation measures